|Record Labels:||King Fetus Records, Noise Pollution records, Better Days Records|
|Started By:||Mark Stallard but "Dirty" Dave reinvented...|
|Largest show:||maybe 15 people?|
|Last show:||January 1999 @ Mercury Paw, Dave sets his crotch on fire...|
|Reunion show:||Snowballs chance in hell...|
|Number of Members:||Usually 4, unless the second guitar player was so high he couldn't find the club in time...||8|
Comment: Too raw. Too redneck. Too real. The B-town Pub show where they played the riff from TV eye for ten minutes while DJ took shots at the bar before launching into their classic "Shit On Me, Baby" will stay with me forever. Very appropriate name. These guys were punk.-Dave Bird
- "Dirty" Dave Johnson- Vocals, Bass
- Mark Stallard- Vocals, Guitar
- Adam Uncleback- Guitar
- Tommy Pool- Guitar
- Andy Garret- Bass
- Brian Foor- Drums
- Matt Tucker- Drums
- Eric Rackutt- Vocals
- Tim Ruth- Keyboards
- Gary Brooks- Drums
- Belligerant Frequencies 7"
- Screamin' at the Walls, Live (Noise Pollution)
- Blacklisted made at least 4-5 recordings which surfaced on audio cassettes as well as cd...
- Various shirts were made by "Dirty" Dave, some contained hand drawn pics of handguns or bongs...