Kentucky Eye and Ear Control
An eclectic music and film festival. Genre-spanning, but with a free-jazz focus.
Kentucky Eye and Ear Control I:
a 3-day event, February 20-22, 2003.
- Belgian Waffles
- Roy Campbell Jr.’s Pyramid Trio, with William Parker
- Chris Corsano and Paul Flaherty
Organizers included: Kris Abplanalp
- the Film Liberation Unit
- Ear X-Tacy
- the University of Louisville Student Activities Board
Kentucky Eye and Ear Control II:
- Woody's Tavern on Sept. 27th Saturday, 2003.
'free jazz, punk, noise, folk, psychedelia, industrial, and "deranged country".'
- Jackie O' Mother Fucker (NYC, Vancouver, Portland & Baltimore)
- Burning Starcore (w/ the Hair Police) (Cincinnati / Lexington)
- Rotten Piece (Texas)
- Dark Inside the Sun (Knoxville)
- Johnny Corndawg (Virginia)
- Will Soderberg (Michigan)
- Mike Shiftlet (Columbus)
- Wooden Wand & The Vanishing Voice
- Dead Machines
- The Cherry Blossoms (Nashville)
- Dave Cloud and the Gospel Power (Nashville)